Dear Principals and Teachers,
Thank you for choosing Boler Mountain, a Non-Profit Charitable Organization for your school trip. Boler Mountain has been offering principals and teachers a safe and enjoyable choice for a school trip for over 20 years. Our school group program is aimed to promote safety, physical activity, group participation and a positive appreciation towards outdoor winter activities.
We understand that organizing an out-of school winter sport program is time consuming and stressful, but Boler Mountain is here to assist you. Our goal is to help you arrange a trip that will be fun and a positive experience for all! We are pleased to provide the following package of information on our School Group Program. Included are parent consent forms and rental forms. Please contact our Snow School if we can help in any way.
Why Choose Boler Mountain?
- Large beginner ski and snowboard area with a Magic Carpet Lift
- Three quad chair lifts
- Urban snow centre, located in London, Ontario, close to Highway 401/402
- For every 8 students, teachers/volunteers receive a complimentary lift pass and rental
- Certified Ski Patrol
- Proven station-teaching technique
- Friendly certified Ski and Snowboard Instructors
- Students with special needs are encouraged and able to participate with the assistance of our Track 3 Instructors. Please advise us upon booking if you have a student that requires assistance.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage. We look forward to your visit to Boler Mountain!
Boler Mountain Snow School Team