- Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right-of-way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
- Before starting downhill or merging onto a trail, look up-hill and yield to others.
- If you are involved in or witness an collision or accident, you must remain at the scene and identify yourself to the Ski Patrol.
- Always use proper devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe and obey all posted signs and warnings.
- Keep off closed trails and closed areas.
- You must not use lifts or terrain if your ability is impaired through use of alcohol or drugs.
- You must have sufficient physical dexterity, ability and knowledge to safely load, ride and unload lifts. If in doubt, ask the lift attendant.
Know the Code – Be Safety Conscious.
It is Your Responsibility
Please Read Exclusion of Liability on Ticket
Notice to skiers, snowboarders & lift passengers
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY ASSUMPTION OF RISK JURISDICTION
These conditions will affect your legal rights. Please read carefully! As a condition of use of the ski area facilities, the Ticket Holder assumes all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from and cause whatsoever including but not limited to the risks dangers and hazards of skiing, snowboarding and other recreational activities, the use of the ski lifts, collision with natural or man-made objects or with skier, snowboarders or other persons, travel within or beyond the ski area boundaries, or negligence, breach of contract, or breach of statutory duty of care on the part of the ski area operator and its employees, agents, representatives and sponsors(hereinafter collectively referred to as the “ski area operator”). The Ticket Holder agrees that the ski area operator shall not be liable for any such personal injury, death or property loss and releases the ski area operator and waives all claims with respect thereto. The Ticket Holder agrees that any litigation involving the ski area operator shall be brought solely within the Province of Ontario and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Ontario. The Ticket Holder further agrees that these conditions and any rights, duties and obligations as between the ski area operator and the Ticket Holder shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and no other jurisdiction. THE SKI AREA OPERATOR’S LIABILITY IS EXCLUDED BY THESE CONDITIONS. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE ALPINE RESPONSIBILITY CODE AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY IN ALL ACTIVITIES.