- This event has passed.
Boler Mountain Annual Ski & Snowboard Swap – 2020
October 24, 2020 - October 25, 2020
When: Saturday, October 24th & Sunday, October 25th – 9:00am-6:00pm
You MUST have a ticket to enter the Ski and Snowboard Swap!
Boler Mountain’s Annual Ski & Snowboard Swap is back for the 2020 Season! We’ll be showcasing new and used equipment from both private sellers and local vendors, so make sure to secure your Swap Ticket to take advantage of some amazing off-season deals on skis, snowboards, boots, and much more! Due to Covid-19 event restrictions only 50 customers will be allowed in the building at one time so we have expanded the sale over 2 days.
How to get your entry ticket:
Tickets go on sale: Thursday, October 22nd at 6:00pm
- 1 Ticket – $5.00 per person
- 45-minute time limit
- Retail Regulation will be 50 people + staff
- Used equipment will be disinfected when dropped off
- All boots that get tried on will be run through SaniSport cycle and then returned to the sales floor
Tickets will be made available through our website. Swap Tickets will grant one entry to the Swap event for the corresponding booked Entry Time. The associated cost of $5.00 per ticket will be refunded upon check-in at the event. You MUST have a ticket to enter the event. Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked entry time. Admittance cannot be guaranteed if you miss your booked Entry Time.
Looking to sell? Boler Mountain’s annual Ski & Snowboard Swap is the best place to start if you’re looking to unload some used equipment (and maybe thicken your wallet). One item or many, we can help you sell at the biggest equipment sale in London, Ontario.
- Skis & Snowboards
- Ski & Snowboard Boots
- Snowboard Bindings
- Ski Poles
Note: We do not accept Cross Country Equipment, Helmets, Clothing and/or Equipment Bags.
Drop off Dates:
- Tuesday, October 20th – 2:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday, October 21st – 2:00pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, October 22nd – 2:00pm-8:00pm
- $2.00 per item + 15% of the sale price
- All items are inspected by certified technicians and fully sanitized before sale to ensure the safety and security of all Swap attendees and staff
Picking up your Money and/or Equipment:
Pick up dates:
- Monday, October 26th – 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Tuesday, October 27th – 3:00pm-7:00pm
Please note: Unsold equipment will be disposed of November 4, 2020