Conditions of a Seasons Pass
A family membership consists of at least two people in an immediate family. Any child on a family membership must be a student attending a full-time day school, college or university and carry a student card.
- Family is defined as immediate family members residing at the same residence of which maximum 2 are adults (non students).
- Boler Mountain reserves the right to remove a season pass or lift ticket at their discretion.
- Each season pass holder is required to sign a RELEASE OF LIABILITY form when their picture is taken.
- A $20.00 charge will be made for replacement of lost passes. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when replacing a lost pass.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Season passes must be worn and visible at all times while at the ski area. Lift ticket will not be issued for a forgotten pass.
- The management reserves the right to close the area at any time it deems it unsafe to the public.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- No refund for a season pass after Dec.1/2017, all refunds are subject to a $25 admin fee.
- Cheques are made payable to: Boler Mountain.
- New season pass photos will be taken each year. Season passes will not be released until the season pass waiver has been completed by a parent or guardian.
Season Pass Photos
All photos will be taken in the Boler Mountain main office. Photos will be available to be taken as of October 17, 2017 during the following schedule.
|October & November||Tuesday – Sunday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|December||Monday – Sunday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|