A Fall Yoga program will be starting in September and run for 8 weeks. Yoga classes will take place outside in the beautiful surroundings at Boler Mountain. Classes will be lead by certified yoga instructors. Participants are asked to bring their own mat and towel. We will be offering a yoga membership, that allows you participate in all yoga classes offered at Boler or you can drop-in to a class when you'd like. Classes will be offered 4 times a week; 2 evening classes, 1 morning class and 1 weekend class. Yoga is open to participants age 12 years and up.
Starting - Tuesday, September 18, 2018
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm (with Anne)
- Thursdays at 9:30am (with Anne)
- Thursdays at 6:30pm (with Anne)
- Saturdays at 9:00am (with Ally)
Register online or in the main office. Drop in classes can be purchased in the office only when you arrive.
Yoga Membership - $99 + HST
Drop-In Class - $12 +HST
- Yoga is a personal journey with styles that can suite and benefits literally anybody and everybody. I teach gentle Hatha yoga classes that are inclusive of all ages, levels and body types. My focus is on mindful and functional movement with sequencing that keeps the class interesting and challenging. I make sure that every client has a safe practice, guiding with compassion, respect and humor, because we're all human after all.
I have been teaching yoga for one and a half years and love this part of my life. I was first introduced to Yoga over 40 years ago when I was in college in Quebec City and practiced off and on through the years ahead. It was a fantastic complement to the ski racing and karate competitions that I was involved with at the time. When I was presented with the opportunity to take my course to become a yoga instructor, it was a decision that was so easy to take because of how Yoga enhances not only your physical health but also reduces stress, calms the mind and creates balance in your life. I took my RYT 200 hour course with the Internal Peace Initiative lead by Alina Calinescu and Richard Wilkinson.
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Thai Yoga Bliss
- Thai Massage
- Meditation-Nidra and mindful meditation
- Yoga for Arthritis
I am also an active member of the Boler Mountain community as level 2 ski instructor. I’ve been teaching for 12 years. Skiing was my first passion; I never get enough of it. Boler has been part of my family life for over 25 years having brought up my children on this hill with skiing and snowboarding.
I look forward to being part of the Yoga program at Boler, such an exciting new addition!
- My name is Ally and I’m a yoga teacher at Moksha Yoga London. I have been practicing at Moksha for about 10 years, each year deepening my connection to the practice of yoga. My love of yoga took me to Seattle this past September to obtain my teaching certification. I went to school at the University of Waterloo and I am so happy to be back home in London sharing my love of yoga with our community! I look forward to bringing the amazing practice of yoga to the beautiful outdoors at Boler Mountain!