The Boler Mountain Yoga program: Yoga at the Mountain will start Monday, June 14 and run through to September 16th. Yoga classes will take place outside in the beautiful surroundings at Boler Mountain. If inclement weather occurs, classes will be postponed 1 hour in advance of the class. Classes will not be held indoors due to COVID-19 restrictions. Classes will be taught by certified yoga instructors.
Participants are asked to bring their own mat, towel bricks and/or straps. We will be offering a Full Yoga Membership that allows you to participate in any yoga class in the 2021 yoga season and also 5 and 10 class passes. If you can’t commit to a membership or passes, you can drop-in to classes whenever you’d like. Yoga is open to participants age 12 years and up.
- Classes will be offered 4 times per week; evening classes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 6:30pm.
- You will need to sign up to attend classes through the Boler Mountain website with a credit card. The credit card will only be charged if you don't show up for the class. Missed classes will result in a $10 charge.
- Classes have limited to 10 participants due to government restrictions.
- Yoga Season Pass holders will be limited to attending 2 classes per week. If classes fill up quickly, we will be adding more dates to our schedule.
- A yoga waiver will need to be signed by anyone participating in a yoga class. Click Here for the Yoga Waiver
- Physical distancing will be strictly enforced
Yoga is offered:
- Mondays at 6:30pm
- Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm
- Thursdays at 6:30pm
Purchase a Seasonal Yoga Pass, the 5 or 10 Class Passes or a drop in class through the Boler Mountain online store. All participants will need to sign up for a class through the online booking program.
5 Class Pass - $55 +HST
10 Class Pass- $100 +HST
Full Membership (Allows you access to all classes) - $210.00 + HST
Drop-In Class - $12 +HST
**All yoga class passes will expire at the end of the 2021 yoga season.**
- Yoga is a personal journey with styles that can suite and benefits literally anybody and everybody. I teach gentle Hatha yoga classes that are inclusive of all ages, levels and body types. My focus is on mindful and functional movement with sequencing that keeps the class interesting and challenging. I make sure that every client has a safe practice, guiding with compassion, respect and humor, because we're all human after all. I have been teaching yoga for one and a half years and love this part of my life. I was first introduced to Yoga over 40 years ago when I was in college in Quebec City and practiced off and on through the years ahead. It was a fantastic complement to the ski racing and karate competitions that I was involved with at the time. When I was presented with the opportunity to take my course to become a yoga instructor, it was a decision that was so easy to take because of how Yoga enhances not only your physical health but also reduces stress, calms the mind and creates balance in your life. I took my RYT 200 hour course with the Internal Peace Initiative lead by Alina Calinescu and Richard Wilkinson. My Certificates:
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Thai Yoga Bliss
- Thai Massage
- Meditation-Nidra and mindful meditation
- Yoga for Arthritis
I am also an active member of the Boler Mountain community as level 2 ski instructor. I’ve been teaching for 12 years. Skiing was my first passion; I never get enough of it. Boler has been part of my family life for over 25 years having brought up my children on this hill with skiing and snowboarding.
I look forward to being part of the Yoga program at Boler, such an exciting new addition!