Conditions of a Season Pass
A family membership consists of at least two people in an immediate family. Any child on a family membership must be a student attending a full-time day school, college or university and carry a student card.
- Family is defined as immediate family members residing at the same residence of which maximum 2 are adults (non students).
- Boler Mountain reserves the right to remove a season pass or lift ticket at their discretion.
- Each season pass holder is required to sign a RELEASE OF LIABILITY form when their picture is taken.
- A $20.00 charge will be made for replacement of lost passes. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when replacing a lost pass.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Season passes must be worn and visible at all times while at the ski area. Lift ticket will not be issued for a forgotten pass.
- The management reserves the right to close the area at any time it deems it unsafe to the public.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- No refund for a season pass after Dec.1/2019, all refunds are subject to a $25 admin fee.
- Cheques are made payable to: Boler Mountain.
- New season pass photos will be taken each year. Season passes will not be released until the season pass waiver has been completed by a parent or guardian.
Season Pass Photos
All photos will be taken at Boler Mountain in the main office. Photos will be available to be taken during the following schedule.
|September - December||Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 6:00pm|
|September - December||Saturday-Sunday||9:00am - 4:00pm|