Conditions of a Season Pass
A family membership consists of at least two people in an immediate family. Any child on a family membership must be a student attending a full-time day school, college or university and carry a student card.
- Family is defined as immediate family members residing at the same residence of which maximum 2 are adults (non students).
- Boler Mountain reserves the right to remove a season pass or lift ticket at their discretion.
- A $20.00 charge will be made for replacement of lost passes. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when replacing a lost pass.
- Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Season passes must be worn and visible at all times while at the ski area. Lift ticket will not be issued for a forgotten pass.
- The management reserves the right to close the area at any time it deems it unsafe to the public.
- All rates are subject to change without notice.
- No refund for a season pass after Dec.10/2020.
- Cheques are made payable to: Boler Mountain.
- **New online waiver** - Season passes will not be released until the season pass waiver has been completed by a parent or guardian.
Season Passes Covid-19 Information
- Earlybird Deadline is November 1st, 2020
- Season pass sales may be capped at any time
- Season Pass Guarantee - If less than 70 operating days due to a period of shutdown due to COVID-19 a prorated refund will be offered based on the actual number of operating days as a percentage i.e. if 60 days open then 1/7 of season pass would be refunded
- No questions asked 100% refund up to December 10, 2020 for anyone who wants a refund
- At any time Boler Mountain may implement a reservation system for season passholders limiting available spots if Covid-19 restrictions cause us to reduce access.