Looking to get fit, while having fun? Join the Boler Boot Camp! The Boler Boot Camp will start in June and run for 8 weeks throughout the summer. Boot Camp classes will take place outside in the beautiful surroundings at Boler Mountain. Classes will be lead by certified fitness instructors. Boot camp classes are open to all ability levels and the instructor will give modified exercises for each level. Classes will be 1 hour in length. Participants are asked to bring their own mat and towel. We will be offering a Boot Camp Pass, that allows you to participate in all Boot Camp classes offered during the 8-week program and it also includes a Boler Fitness Trail Pass! If you can't commit to a pass, you can drop into classes whenever you'd like! Please note that we will not be able to move classes inside if there is inclement weather, in the case of rain, the class will be cancelled a minimum of 1 hour prior to the class. All participants will need to sign a Yoga/Boot Camp Wavier prior to participating in a class.
- You will need to sign up to attend classes through the Boler Mountain website with a credit card. The credit card will only be charged if you don't show up for the class. Missed classes will result in a $10 charge.
Classes will be offered 3 times a week. Boot Camp is open to participants age 12 years and up.
- Summer Boot Camp: June 14 - August 6, 2021
Boot Camp Class Schedule:
- Monday Class..........5:30pm-6:30pm
- Wednesday Class........5:30pm-6:30pm
- Friday Class........5:30pm-6:30pm
Boot Camp Pass (Allows you access to all classes within the 8 week session) $99 +HST
Drop-In Class - $15 +HST
Boot Camp Instructor:
- Hi, my name is Diana. I am so excited to be your boot camp instructor! I have just graduated with a diploma in fitness and health promotion at Humber College, I am also a certified personal trainer and group exercise instructor. I love helping people toward their fitness goals and guiding them toward the version of themselves they have always wanted to be. Fitness is my passion and I cannot wait to make it yours too! If you have any fitness questions I’d be more than happy to help!