July 18 - Update
Boler Mountain is committed to the health and well-being of our guests and staff. Here are some of the precautions that we are taking to protect you while you are on our property:
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the premises
- Lots of outdoor space for physical distancing
- We are limiting the amount of staff we have in a building or resort location to be able to accommodate guests, while physical distancing
- Staff will wear masks and face coverings when physical distancing is not possible
- Common areas and washrooms are being cleaned and sanitized frequently
Mountain Biking & Fitness Trails
- Mountain bike day tickets and season passes must be purchased at the outside ticket window to limit contact
- All sign in & out for the trails (biking & hiking) will be done through the ticket window and can now also be done online on our mobile website.
- Waivers for season passes will be completed online to minimize contact
Treetop Adventure Park
- Treetop Adventure Park reservations have been spaced out.
- Reservations must be made and paid for online in advance of your booked time
- Waivers are being completed online to minimize contact
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the start of each Treetop course
- Physical distancing between guests must be observed by all guests on the ground and while in the courses
- Helmets and harnesses will be disinfected after each use. After each use harnesses and helmets go through a cycle in our new Sani-Sport Disinfecting unit.
Please remember that all our safety guidelines that we adhere to for the Treetop Adventure Park and Mountain Biking are still being followed. We will incorporate the COVID-19 guidelines in addition to our regular practices.
PLEASE READ: Thank you for coming to enjoy Boler Mountain. Your visit at this time comes with an elevated duty of respect and care for our Guests and Team Members. By showing up at Boler for your visit, you are agreeing and stating that to the best of your knowledge you have not been exposed to any person or other that may have or has been exposed or is a carrier of the Covid 19 Virus. And that if you become aware that you or a person or other has been exposed to the virus you will inform one of the management team so the necessary actions and precautions can be exercised. While visiting and carrying out your activities at Boler you agree you will practice an elevated regime of hygiene - washing hands, avoiding touching of face, wearing and properly disposing of PPE.
Please note that as per the MLHU regulations face coverings are now mandatory if you need to come into the chalet for any reason.
When outside We are adhering to the recommendations by the Canadian Government and public health officials that wearing a homemade non-medical mask/facial covering in the community is recommended for periods of time when it is not possible to consistently maintain a 2-metre physical distance from others, particularly in crowded public settings.