November 5, 2021
- Boler Mountain recommends all eligible guests to be vaccinated
- following the most recent Government of Ontario Regulations it is NOT mandatory that guests be vaccinated to ski, snowboard or tube.
- Boler Mountain recommends all staff to be fully vaccinated. Any staff not fully vaccinated must submit weekly a negative Covid test from a regulated 3rd party provider.
- Masks will be mandatory outside when 2 meter physical distancing can not be maintained, in lift lines, loading chairlift, on chair (unless with only your immediate family), unloading chairlift, in line ups, and outdoor boot up and seating areas.
- Chairlifts will operate at full capacity loading four people per chair.
- We expect there may be times when we will be busy with our programs and guests at popular times please plan your visits wisely, a season pass does not guarantee a spot on the hill during peak periods.
- Hours of operation will be 9:30am to 9:30pm Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 9:30pm Saturdays, and 8:30am to 7pm Sundays. Special holiday hours will be posted in advance.
- All guests must be masked when inside any of our buildings and maintain 2m physical distancing
- Again for this season we have rented a tent to act as a secondary inside food & beverage area
- All guests (age 12&over) must be double vaccinated to access the second level of the chalet food & beverage area and the outdoor tent.
- 45 minute time limit will be imposed in the food & beverage areas
- All guests to be masked in the food & beverage area unless consuming food and beverages.
- You must be seated at a table to consume food and beverages
- You cannot bring your own food & beverage into the chalet or tent.
- Chalet capacity is reduced from prior pre-pandemic levels and we expect there will be times you will have to wait for a table
- We will have a closed in boot up area in the breezeway like last year and we will continue to encourage people to boot up in their vehicles.
September 8, 2021
Boler Mountain Proof of Vaccination Policy
With the recent Ontario proof of vaccination legislation from the Government of Ontario the following policy will be in effect to ensure compliance:
As of September 22, 2021, guests 12 years of age and older will need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide their proof of vaccination as well as proof of identity (such as a driver’s licence or health card) to access indoor event space, banquet area, indoor dining, and indoor meeting areas. For the period between September 22nd and October 12th, 2021, people attending indoor wedding and funeral receptions at indoor meeting or event spaces will be able to provide a negative rapid antigen COVID-19 test from no more than 48 hours before the event, as an alternative to the vaccine certificate showing they are fully vaccinated. These rapid antigen tests must be privately purchased. Proof of vaccination for outdoor activities, in/out use of the chalet for washroom facilities, ticket and pass purchases, or takeout food purchases IS NOT required at this time.
Boler Mountain Management
September 1, 2021
2021-2022 Season Passes
Since we were unable to offer season passes last year we are excited to say we are holding last year's rates!!
Season Passes will go on sale September 1, 2021 at 10:00am
Be sure to purchase your season passes early as there is a limited number of season passes available. Our Season Passes may sell out at any point.
We will again be offering our no questions asked refund with a December 1, 2021 deadline to apply for a 100% refund.
Please note at this time we are hoping there won't be any restrictions on passholder use or reservation system however with the ever changing COVID situation new protocols and restrictions may be introduced at any time.
May 1, 2021
With Provincial Parks & Conservation Areas operating mountain bike trails during the lockdown, Boler Mountain Bike & Fitness Trails will remain open
for guests within our health unit at this time. Check-in & payment at the outside ticket window only. The building is closed.
Health Screening must be completed on our App before coming on the property.
- No group bookings at this time
- No washroom or water fountain access at this time
- No Bike Rentals at this time
- Please ride with members of your household only
- Physical distancing will be enforced both on the hill and around the chalet
- No gathering on-site (eg. parking lot, or breakpoints on the trails etc.)
- Each guest must have a trail pass (eg. Day Ticket or Season Pass)
- Health screening and Check-in & check-out must be completed at each visit
- Dogs are allowed on fitness trails only and must be leash at all times
Boler Mountain is committed to the health and well-being of our guests and staff. Here are some of the precautions that we are taking to protect you while you are on our property:
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the premises
- Lots of outdoor space for physical distancing
- We are limiting the amount of staff we have in a building or resort location to be able to accommodate guests, while physical distancing
- Staff will wear masks and face coverings when physical distancing is not possible
- Common areas and washrooms are being cleaned and sanitized frequently
Mountain Biking & Fitness Trails
- Mountain bike day tickets and season passes must be purchased at the outside ticket window to limit contact
- All sign in & out for the trails (biking & hiking) will be done through the ticket window and can now also be done online on our mobile website.
- Waivers for season passes will be completed online to minimize contact
Treetop Adventure Park
- Treetop Adventure Park reservations have been spaced out.
- Reservations must be made and paid for online in advance of your booked time
- Waivers are being completed online to minimize contact
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the start of each Treetop course
- Physical distancing between guests must be observed by all guests on the ground and while in the courses
- Helmets and harnesses will be disinfected after each use. After each use harnesses and helmets go through a cycle in our new Sani-Sport Disinfecting unit.
Please remember that all our safety guidelines that we adhere to for the Treetop Adventure Park and Mountain Biking are still being followed. We will incorporate the COVID-19 guidelines in addition to our regular practices.
PLEASE READ: Thank you for coming to enjoy Boler Mountain. Your visit at this time comes with an elevated duty of respect and care for our Guests and Team Members. By showing up at Boler for your visit, you are agreeing and stating that to the best of your knowledge you have not been exposed to any person or other that may have or has been exposed or is a carrier of the Covid 19 Virus. And that if you become aware that you or a person or other has been exposed to the virus you will inform one of the management team so the necessary actions and precautions can be exercised. While visiting and carrying out your activities at Boler you agree you will practice an elevated regime of hygiene - washing hands, avoiding touching of face, wearing and properly disposing of PPE.
Please note that as per the MLHU regulations face coverings are now mandatory if you need to come into the chalet for any reason.
When outside We are adhering to the recommendations by the Canadian Government and public health officials that wearing a homemade non-medical mask/facial covering in the community is recommended for periods of time when it is not possible to consistently maintain a 2-metre physical distance from others, particularly in crowded public settings.