At this time we are experiencing a high volume of calls and emails. We ask for your patience as we work on getting back to all inquiries.
Please only call and leave a message or send an email once.
- Will you be offering rentals?
Yes, we will be offering rentals. They will have to be purchased in advance online
- Will tickets have to be booked in advance?
Yes, all lift tickets, rentals and tube tickets will need to be pre-purchased. There will be a limited number of each available.
- How far in advance can I book tickets?
You can book up to 7 days in advance. Tickets are released Sundays at 7pm for the following Thursday to Sunday and Wednesday at 7pm for the following Monday to Wednesday.
- I am wanting to ski/snowboard for more than 4 hours, is there a longer ticket or can I book multiple time slots?
At this time we are only offering 4-hour lift tickets with no option to upgrade to longer tickets. You will only be able to book for 1 time slot per day. Due to decreased capacity and demand, this will be strictly enforced.
- Are lessons available?
Yes, private lessons are available subject to the availability of instructors. Lessons can be reserved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 519-657-8822 ext 224
- Can I use my gift card to book a lift ticket?
Yes, you can. When purchasing, choose bank transfer as the method of payment and you will have to key in the gift card number in the notes section. The full amount of the purchase must be available on the gift card. If the card does not have sufficient funds, a credit card number must be entered as well.
- I have a multi-ticket booklet, how do I reserve my ticket?
You will follow the same process as if you were purchasing a regular ticket except you will select cash as the payment option and put in the name and date issued in the notes section. You will need to present your multi-ticket booklet pass when picking up the lift ticket or else payment will be required
- Is there a limit to the number of lift tickets, rentals and tube tickets?
Yes, there are limited numbers. We suggest booking well in advance as certain peak times will sell out.
- Are you still offering the Saturday Special, College/University Wednesday and other discount programs?
At this time, we are not offering any discount programs. All discount programs will be re-evaluated later in the season.
- What terrain is going to be open?
We are expecting all hills and lifts to be open including Rusty’s Terrain Park.
- Will the Chalet be open to change?
No, the chalet will not be open to get dressed in. There will be a small outdoor area available to put boots on but guests are encouraged to use their vehicles as “home base” and change there.
- Will food and beverage be open?
Yes, food and beverage will be open with reduced capacities and limited offerings. There will be a 30-minute time limit. You can pre-order food using our app.
- What payment methods do you accept online?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, debit visa and debit Mastercard. Please note at the current time we do not accept straight debit cards and AMEX.
- I have multi-ticket booklets that expired in 2020, am I able to still use them?
Yes, multi-ticket booklets that have an expiry of March 31st, 2020 or 2021 have been extended until the end of the 2021-2022 winter season.
- Will I be able to go inside the chalet to warm up or to watch?
No, the chalet will not be open to warm up or for spectators. However, we will have warming tents at the bottom of Rusty’s and the bottom of Willie’s Bowl. These will only be for participants and not spectators.
- Will take out still be running once the hill and food services open?
Yes, it will! Takeout will be open Wednesday to Sunday from 4 pm to 7 pm. You can order online or by calling 226-984-7846. The takeout menu is separate from our food services menu and will only be offered during takeout hours.
- What precautions have you put in place?
- All lift tickets, rentals and tube tickets will have reduced capacity
- All rentals will be sanitized using our Sani Sport Ozone Machine
- Chalet access will be limited to washroom use and food access
- Physical distancing will be enforced both on the hill and off the chalet
- Persons not from the same household must leave an empty seat on the chair between them
- Masks must be worn in line, on the chair lift, at the top of the hill and inside all buildings. This will be strictly enforced
- Increase sanitizing will be conducted by staff
- All tickets and rentals will need to be purchased online in advance